[Alek Hidell ID Cards] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Alek Hidell ID Cards]
Compiler: Dallas (Tex.). Police Department.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1960~
- Content Description: Photographs of two ID cards for Alek Hidell, a known alias of Lee Harvey Oswald. The first is from the United States Marine Corp. The other is a "Notice of Classification" card.
- Physical Description: 2 photographs : b&w ; 13 x 10 cm.
- Keyword: Dallas Police Department
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Investigations
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Presidents -- Assassination -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Named Person: Oswald, Lee Harvey
- Named Person: Hidell, Alek
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Coverage Date: 1960~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91-001-1215001-4104
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth337158
- Display Note: Part of the Dallas Police Department Collection.