[Report to W. P. Gannaway by W. S. Biggio, February 5, 1964 #1] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Report to W. P. Gannaway by W. S. Biggio, February 5, 1964 #1]
Compiler: Dallas (Tex.) Police Department.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Parks, P. M.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1964-02-05
- Content Description: Intelligence report addressed to W. P. Gannaway of the Dallas Police Department's Special Service Bureau. The report, which was submitted by W. S. Biggio, states that Doyle E. Lane works as a teletype operator and maintains satisfactory credit. He has been charged with disturbing the peace on several occasions.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- Keyword: Dallas Police Department
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Presidents -- Assassination -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Investigations
- Named Person: Gannaway, W. P.
- Named Person: Revill, Jack R.
- Named Person: Lane, Doyle E.
- Named Person: Biggio, W. S.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1928
- End Date: 1964-02-05
- Has Version: [Report to W. P. Gannaway by W. S. Biggio, February 5, 1964 #2], DSMA_91-001-1505021-3502, ark:/67531/metapth338901
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91-001-1808002-3841
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth337429
- Display Note: Part of the Dallas Police Department Collection.