[Report to W. P. Gannaway by Bob K. Carroll, January 23, 1964 #2] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Report to W. P. Gannaway by Bob K. Carroll, January 23, 1964 #2]
Compiler: Dallas (Tex.) Police Department.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Carroll, Bob K.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1964-01-23
- Content Description: Report by Bob K. Carroll regarding information received from a confidential source. The source said that Lee Harvey Oswald made an application at the Allright Parking System. Mr. Hubert A. Morrow, a manager at the Allright Parking System, confirmed that Oswald asked for a job. Mrs. Viola Sapp, however, stated that he never made a formal application.
- Physical Description: 2 p. ; 28 cm.
- Keyword: Dallas Police Department
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Presidents -- Assassination -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Investigations
- Named Person: Oswald, Lee Harvey
- Named Person: Carroll, Bob K.
- Named Person: Revill, Jack R.
- Named Person: Gannaway, W. P.
- Named Person: Morrow, Hubert A.
- Named Person: Hallmark, Claude
- Named Person: Sapp, Viola
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1964-01-23
- Is Version Of: [Report to W. P. Gannaway by Bob K. Carroll, January 23, 1964 #1], DSMA_91-001-1805027-3768, ark:/67531/metapth339494
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91-001-1305033-2866
- Display Note: Part of the Dallas Police Department Collection.