[Letter from David H. Martin to Police Chief - September 27, 1976] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from David H. Martin to Police Chief - September 27, 1976]
Author: Martin, David H.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: United States Secret Service
- Creation: 1976-09-27
- Content Description: Letter from David H. Martin to Dallas Police Chief, concerning the release of Dallas Police Department documents relating to the assassination of John F. Kennedy under the Freedom of Information Act.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- Keyword: Dallas Police Department
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Presidents -- Assassination -- Dallas (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Investigations
- Named Person: Martin, David H.
- Named Person: Lane, Mark
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Warren Commission.
- Named Person: Curry, Jesse E.
- Named Person: Walker, Evan
- Named Person: Oswald, Lee Harvey
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91-001-1404006-3293
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth337500
- Display Note: Part of the Dallas Police Department Collection.