[Report to W. P. Gannaway by H. M. Hart, February 13, 1964] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Report to W. P. Gannaway by H. M. Hart, February 13, 1964]
Compiler: Dallas (Tex.). Police Department.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Hart, H. M.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1964-02-13
- Content Description: Criminal intelligence report addressed to Captain W. P. Gannaway of the Special Service Bureau in Dallas, Texas. The report, which was submitted by detective H. M. Hart, lists the names of potential jurors for the Jack Ruby case during the week of February 17, 1964.
- Physical Description: 8 p. ; 28 cm.
- Keyword: Dallas Police Department
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Presidents -- Assassination -- Dallas (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Investigations
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Named Person: Gannaway, W. P.
- Named Person: Revill, Jack R.
- Named Person: Hart, H. M.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1964-02-13
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91-001-1810007-3902
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth337743
- Display Note: Part of the Dallas Police Department Collection.