[Newspaper Clipping: Clay Shaw Trial Has 4 Jurors] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Newspaper Clipping: Clay Shaw Trial Has 4 Jurors]
Compiler: Dallas (Tex.). Police Department.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Dallas Times HeraldContributor Type: Organization
Author: Biggio, W. S.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1969-01-23
- Content Description: Newspaper clipping taken from the Dallas Times Herald. The clipped article states that four jurors have been seated for the trial of Clay Shaw, an individual charged with conspiring to murder President Kennedy.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- Keyword: Dallas Police Department
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Presidents -- Assassination -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Investigations
- Named Person: Oswald, Lee Harvey
- Named Person: Shaw, Clay L.
- Named Person: Ricks, William, Jr.
- Named Person: Garrison, Jim
- Named Person: Paine, Ruth
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1969-01-23
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91-001-1801015-3643
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth337859
- Display Note: Part of the Dallas Police Department Collection.