[Affidavit by Billy Nolan Lovelady #2] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Affidavit by Billy Nolan Lovelady #2]
Compiler: Dallas (Tex.). Police Dept.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Lovelady, Billy NolanContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1963-11-22
- Content Description: Handwritten affidavit by Billy Nolan Lovelady. Lovelady was working on the sixth floor on the morning of November 22nd. When the President's car passed by, he and Shelly were standing outside the building. The car was about fifty yards away when shots were heard. Lovelady went back inside the building and escorted some police officers inside. He did not see anyone in the building who was not supposed to be there.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- Keyword: Dallas Police Department
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Presidents -- Assassination -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Investigations
- Keyword: affidavits
- Named Person: Dougherty, Jack E.
- Named Person: Arce, Danny Garcia
- Named Person: Givens, Charles
- Keyword: Texas School Book Depository
- Named Person: Lovelady, Billy Nowlin
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1963-11-22
- Is Version Of: [Affidavit by Billy Nolan Lovelady #1], DSMA_91-001-0106012-0134, ark:/67531/metapth338698
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Legal Document
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91-001-1501036-2850
- Display Note: Part of the Dallas Police Department Collection.