[Addresses and Notes by Jack Ruby] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Addresses and Notes by Jack Ruby]
Author: Ruby, JackCreator Type: Personal
Compiler: Dallas (Tex.). Police Dept.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1964-01-22
- Content Description: Photocopies of names, addresses, and notes written by Jack Ruby.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Presidents -- Assassination -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Investigations
- Named Person: Ruby, Jack
- Keyword: addresses
- Keyword: address books
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Has Version: [Addresses and Notes by Jack Ruby, Duplicate], DSMA_91-001-1808006-3845, ark:/67531/metapth191061
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91-001-1808006-3845
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth338480
- Display Note: Part of the Dallas Police Department Collection.