[Property Clerk's Invoice or Receipt by B. J. Smith, November 25, 1963] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Property Clerk's Invoice or Receipt by B. J. Smith, November 25, 1963]
Author: Smith, B. J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Dallas Police Department.
- Creation: 1963-11-25
- Content Description: Property Clerk's Invoice or Receipt by B. J. Smith, listing property belonging to Jack Ruby.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- Keyword: Dallas Police Department
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Investigations
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Presidents -- Assassination -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Named Person: Smith, B. J.
- Named Person: Ruby, Jack
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Legal Document
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91-001-0710057-2360
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth339210
- Display Note: Part of the Dallas Police Department Collection.