[Letter to Lee Harvey Oswald from Arnold Johnson, July 31, 1963] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter to Lee Harvey Oswald from Arnold Johnson, July 31, 1963]
Author: Dallas (Tex.). Police Department.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Johnson, ArnoldContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1963-07-31
- Content Description: Two photocopies of a letter addressed to Lee Harvey Oswald. The letter, which was written by Arnold Johnson of the Communist Party, regards the lack of organizational ties in New Orleans. Johnson states that he will forward literature to Oswald.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 35 cm.
- Keyword: Dallas Police Department
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Presidents -- Assassination -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Investigations
- Named Person: Oswald, Lee Harvey
- Keyword: evidence
- Named Person: Johnson, Arnold
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Louisiana - Orleans Parish - New Orleans
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1963-07-31
- Place Name: United States - New York - New York City
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91-001-0912009-2773
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth339515
- Display Note: Part of the Dallas Police Department Collection.