[Back of U.S. Forces, Japan Card] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Back of U.S. Forces, Japan Card]
Compiler: Dallas (Tex.). Police Department.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1960~
- Content Description: Photographs of the back of a U.S. Forces, Japan identification card belonging to Lee Harvey Oswald. It includes his nationality, date of birth, ID number, date of issuance, and the signature of the issuing officer. Japanese translations are also provided.
- Physical Description: 2 photographs : b&w ; 9 x 13 cm.
- Keyword: Dallas Police Department
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Presidents -- Assassination -- Dallas (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Investigations
- Named Person: Oswald, Lee Harvey
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Coverage Date: 1960~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91-001-1222001-4113
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth339594
- Display Note: Part of the Dallas Police Department Collection.