[Additional Report on Officer's Duties by Marvin Johnson #1] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Additional Report on Officer's Duties by Marvin Johnson #1]
Author: Johnson, MarvinCreator Type: Personal
- Content Description: Additional information on the Report on Officer's duties by Marvin Johnson, in regards to the President's murder. The information is concerning the distance between the Texas School Book Depository, Market Hall, Parkland Hospital, and the Grey Hound Bus Station.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- Keyword: Dallas Police Department
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Presidents -- Assassination -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Investigations
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Oswald, Lee Harvey.
- Named Person: Johnson, Marvin
- Keyword: Texas School Book Depository
- Keyword: Parkland Hospital
- Keyword: Market Hall
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Has Version: [Additional Report on Officer's Duties by Marvin Johnson #2], DSMA_91-001-1502037-3338, ark:/67531/metapth339475
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Legal Document
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91-001-0505027-1515
- Display Note: Part of the Dallas Police Department Collection.