[Memo to J. E. Curry from T. F. Moore] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Memo to J. E. Curry from T. F. Moore]
Compiler: Dallas (Tex.). Police Department.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Moore, T. M.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1963-11-29
- Content Description: Memorandum to Chief J. E. Curry from T. M. Moore. Moore states that he received a call from Mrs. G. Little. Little told him that a call from J. P. Kavanaugh had originated from a pay telephone in Windsor, Ontario.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 20 cm.
- Keyword: Dallas Police Department
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Presidents -- Assassination -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Investigations
- Named Person: Little, G.
- Named Person: Kavanaugh, J. P.
- Named Person: Simard, A.
- Named Person: Moore, T. F.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1963-11-29
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91-001-0808007-2461
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth339763
- Display Note: Part of the Dallas Police Department Collection.