[Report from F. I. Cornwall to Chief J. E. Curry, December 3, 1963] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Report from F. I. Cornwall to Chief J. E. Curry, December 3, 1963]
Author: Cornwall, F. I.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Lieutenant, Dallas Police Department.
Compiler: Dallas (Tex.). Police Department.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1963-12-03
- Content Description: Report from F. I. Cornwall to Chief J. E. Curry, concerning an interview with N. J. Daniels and information on the shooting of Lee Harvey Oswald.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- Keyword: Dallas Police Department
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Presidents -- Assassination -- Dallas (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Investigations
- Named Person: Oswald, Lee Harvey
- Named Person: Cornwall, F. I.
- Named Person: Curry, Jesse E.
- Named Person: Revill, Jack
- Named Person: Ruby, Jack
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91-001-1402050-3088
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth340627
- Display Note: Part of the Dallas Police Department Collection.