[Photos of Three Members of the Galveston Court of Civil Appeals] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photos of Three Members of the Galveston Court of Civil Appeals]
- Digitized: 2008-02-05
- Content Description: Photo of three members of the Court of Civil Appeals - First Supreme Judicial District of Texas. (Left to Right) Associate Justice Seldon A. McMeans (1907 to 1916); Chief Justice Robert A. Pleasants (1907 to 1938); and Associate Justice, T.S. Reese (1905 to 1915). Robert A. Pleasants was an associate justice of the Court from 1899 to 1907, as well as chief justice from 1907 to 1938. With 38 or 39 years of service, he may be the longest-serving appellate judge in Texas history.
- Physical Description: 18" x 24" Framed Matted Black and White Photos
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Anderson County
- Time Period: tex-fron
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Anderson County Historical CommissionCode: ACHC
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: achc_356
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth34400
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8k