[Bell County Ex Confederate Association Ledger] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Bell County Ex Confederate Association Ledger]
Author: Bell County Ex Confederate AssociationCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Organized in Belton, Texas in 1888, Bell County, Texas
- Creation: 1888
- Digitized: 2004-12-09
- Content Description: A ledger that chronicles Confederate veterans who settled in Bell County, Texas, after the Civil War. The ledger lists members by the state they enlisted in, and often includes notes on where a particular person fought, and may note a date of death.
- Physical Description: cloth bound ledger 11" x 16 3/4"
- Other: Confederate veterans (Bell County, Texas)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Societies, etc. -- Confederate.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Civil War
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Personnel - Veterans
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bell County - Belton
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1888
- End Date: 1920
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Lena Armstrong Public LibraryCode: BPL
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth3444