[Photograph of Stenographer's Notebook] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of Stenographer's Notebook]
Photographer: Dallas (Tex.) Police Department.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1963-11
- Content Description: Evidence photograph of a notebook cover found in Oswald's home. Text on the cover reads: "Coil Craft. No. 1682. Stenographer Notebook."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 7 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Keyword: Oswald, Lee Harvey
- Keyword: investigation materials
- Keyword: evidence
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91-001-photo-351-001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth346811