[Photographs of Oswald's Book] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photographs of Oswald's Book]
Photographer: Dallas (Tex.) Police Department.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Oswald, Lee HarveyContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1963-11
- Content Description: Evidence photographs of the pages in a book removed from Lee Harvey Oswald's house. The book contains various handwritten notes including contact information for various persons, mathematical equations, lists, and diagrams.
- Physical Description: 42 photographs : b&w ; 13 x 13 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Keyword: journals
- Keyword: notebooks
- Keyword: Oswald, Lee Harvey
- Keyword: investigation materials
- Keyword: evidence
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91-001-photo-00
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth346819