[Application for Review of Discharge, Photograph #3] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Application for Review of Discharge, Photograph #3]
Photographer: Dallas (Tex.). Police Department.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Oswald, Lee HarveyContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1963-11
- Content Description: Evidence photograph of a document found in Oswald's home. The document is titled "Application for Review of Discharge or Separation from the Armed Forces of the United States."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 7 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Keyword: stationary
- Keyword: Oswald, Lee Harvey
- Keyword: investigation materials
- Keyword: evidence
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Is Part Of: [Photographs of Application for Review of Discharge], DSMA_91-001-photo-185, ark:/67531/metapth346858
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91-001-photo-185-003
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth346869