[Police Commissioner Appointment Certificate] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Police Commissioner Appointment Certificate]
Donor: Mrs. James MeletioContributor Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2008-01-24
- Content Description: This is a certificate from the State of Texas. It declares that Dan F. Sullivan is Police Commissioner of Dallas, Texas. It is signed by Joseph D. Sayers, Governor of Texas, and John G. Toc, Secretary of State. There is a gold seal in the lower left corner.
- Physical Description: 14" x 17"
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Police
- Keyword: Dan Sullivan
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1901-09-16
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Dallas Heritage VillageCode: DHVG
- Rights Access: public
- Legal Document
- Accession or Local Control No: 1989.25.81
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo