[Drive from Rhine to Mulde] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Drive from Rhine to Mulde]
Collector: Roberts, Cecil E.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: [1944..1945]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of two trucks on a dirt road headed towards a city in the distance.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 7 x 10 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - World War II
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Personnel
- Keyword: WWII
- Keyword: jeeps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Automobiles
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Transportation
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1944
- Place Name: Germany
- End Date: 1945
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: World War II Collection of Arlington, TexasCode: WWAR
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: WWII723