[Camp Wildurr Summer Camp] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Camp Wildurr Summer Camp]
Photographer: Darrell Baker PhotographerCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Located in Beaumont, Texas
- Digitized: 2007-11-28
- Content Description: Photograph of the young people of the Camp Wildurr summer camp. The camp was on Village Creek in Hardin County near Silsbee. It was the Encampment of the Eastern Cluster of Christian Churches, known as District 13. The campers are posing in four rows.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Jefferson County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion
- Keyword: First Christian Church
- Keyword: Summer Camps
- Keyword: Camp Wildurr
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Jefferson County - Port Arthur
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: First Christian Church of Port ArthurCode: FCPA
- Accession or Local Control No: FCCPA_0033
- Display Note: "8" x 10" b/w image, about 1956, Young people at Camp Wildurr summer camp. The camp was on Village Creek in Hardin County near Silsbee. It was the Encampment of the Eastern Cluster of Christian Churches, known as District 13." Written on the back of photograph: Celeste Hargis.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo