Pictorial History of Fort Wolters, Volume 19: Foreign Students Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pictorial History of Fort Wolters, Volume 19: Foreign Students
- Series Title Pictorial History of Fort Wolters
- Added Title Fort Wolters History: Volume 19, Foreign Students
Compiler: Casper, Willie H., Jr.Creator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2008-02
- Content Description: This volume features photographs of foreign military students attending the U.S. Army Primary Helicopter Training School. Students came from Australia, United Kingdom, Burma, Chile, France, Germany, Guatemala, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Pakistan, Peru, Turkey, and Vietnam.
- Physical Description: 167 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Camp Wolters (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fort Wolters (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Forts
- Keyword: U.S. Army Primary Helicopter Training School
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1958
- End Date: 1965
Name: Pictorial History of Fort WoltersCode: PHFW
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Display Note: This multi-volume collection of photographs documents the history of Fort Wolters from its inception as a National Guard Training Center in 1921 through its high point as the U.S. Army Primary Helicopter Training Center/School to its closing, as Fort Wolters, in 1974 The collection was compiled by Col. Willie H. Casper, Jr., from public sources and declassified government photographs and documents. Col. Casper was the deputy commander of Fort Wolters from 1965 to 1971.