Legacies: A History Journal for Dallas and North Central Texas, Volume 15, Number 1, Spring, 2003 Page: 21
This periodical is part of the collection entitled: Legacies: a History Journal for Dallas and North Central Texas and was provided to The Portal to Texas History by the Dallas Historical Society.
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
The Civilian Conservation Corps constructed this limestone building, which now serves as a Park Department
office, at the foot of Flagpole Hill in 1936-37.
CCC workers also constructed stone picnic tables near Dixon Branch on the east side of White Rock Lake.
Here’s what’s next.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
Dallas Historical Society. Legacies: A History Journal for Dallas and North Central Texas, Volume 15, Number 1, Spring, 2003, periodical, 2003; (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth35094/m1/23/: accessed August 17, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Dallas Historical Society.