Legacies: A History Journal for Dallas and North Central Texas, Volume 04, Number 02, Fall, 1992 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Legacies: A History Journal for Dallas and North Central Texas, Volume 04, Number 02, Fall, 1992
- Serial Title Legacies: A History Journal for Dallas and North Central Texas
Author: Dallas Historical SocietyCreator Type: Organization
Author: Dallas County Heritage SocietyCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Hazel, Michael V.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Dallas Historical Society
Name: Dallas County Heritage Society
- Creation: 1992
- Digitized: 2008-04-01
- Content Description: Biannual publication "devoted to the rich history of Dallas and North Central Texas" as a way to "examine the many historical legacies--social, ethnic, cultural, political--which have shaped the modern city of Dallas and the region around it." This issue focuses on architecture in Dallas.
- Physical Description: 40 p. ; 26 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dallas County (Tex.) -- History -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas
- Keyword: communities
- Keyword: architecture
- Keyword: Old Red
- Keyword: Dallas County Courthouse
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Time Period: tex-rev
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Legacies: a History Journal for Dallas and North Central TexasCode: LHJNT
Name: Dallas Historical SocietyCode: DHS
- ISSN: 1071-0426
- OCLC: 19747972
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth35117
- Display Note: Table of Contents says "Volume IV."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7