[Codicil to the Will of Carolyn Street Scott] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Codicil to the Will of Carolyn Street Scott]
- Digitized: 2007-10-26
- Content Description: Codicil to the will of Carolyn Street Scott, 1880 - 1973.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Vital Records - Deaths
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Lamar County - Paris
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1973-08-31
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Private Collection of Caroline R. Scrivner RichardsCode: PCCRS
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth35141
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: MicroSoft Document Imaging creationHardware: Atiz BookDrive DIY