Scouting, Volume 68, Number 1, January-February 1980 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Scouting, Volume 68, Number 1, January-February 1980
- Serial Title Scouting
Author: Boy Scouts of AmericaCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Babson, WalterContributor Type: Personal
Editor: Doclar, ErnestContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Executive Editor
Editor: Connolly, JosephContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Director of Design, Magazine Division
Author: Pryce, DickContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Senior Writer
Editor: Daniels, ScottContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Copy Editor
Author: Peterson, RobertContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Staff Writer
Editor: Daniels, GeneContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Photo Editor
Other: Williams, SoniaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Assistant to the Editor
Editor: Smolin, SarahContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Art Editor
Name: Boy Scouts of AmericaPlace of Publication: Irving, Texas
- Creation: 1980-01
- Content Description: Bi-monthly publication of the Boy Scouts of America, written for Boy Scout leaders, officials, and others interested in the work of the Scouts. It includes articles about events and activities, updates from the national headquarters, topical columns and essays, and news from various chapters nationwide. A table of contents appears on page 3.
- Physical Description: 74 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Boy Scouts of America -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Scout leaders -- United States.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations - Boy Scouts
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation
- Keyword: scoutmasters
- Keyword: scouters
- Keyword: magazines
- Keyword: scouts
- Keyword: scout masters
- Keyword: camping
- Keyword: cub scouts
- Named Person: Baden-Powell of Gilwell, Robert Stephenson Smyth Baden-Powell, Baron, 1857-1941
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Baden-Powell of Gilwell, Robert Stephenson Smyth Baden-Powell, Baron, 1857-1941.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1894~
- End Date: 1980-02
- Time Period: new-sou
- Publication Title: Scouting
- Volume: 68
- Issue: 1
Name: Scouting MagazineCode: SCOUT
Name: Boy Scouts of America National Scouting MuseumCode: BSAM
- OCLC: 1605593
- ISSN: 0036-9500
- Library of Congress Control Number: 23-18525
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 78-4780
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth353538
- Display Note: Folio text: "Scouting magazine is published six times a year. Issues are: January/February, March/April, May/June, September, October, November/December."