Scouting, Volume 57, Number 3, March 1969 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Scouting, Volume 57, Number 3, March 1969
- Serial Title Scouting
- Series Title Explorer Materials
- Added Title Explorer Program Helps, May 1969
- Series Title Cub Scout Materials
- Added Title Cub Scout Program Helps, May 1969
- Series Title Boy Scout Materials
- Added Title Boy Scout Program Helps, May 1969
- Added Title Here's Exploring with a Contemporary Look
Author: Boy Scouts of AmericaCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Harchar, HarryContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Harry A. Harchar
Name: Boy Scouts of AmericaPlace of Publication: New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Creation: 1969-03
- Content Description: Bi-monthly publication of the Boy Scouts of America, written for Boy Scout leaders, officials, and others interested in the work of the Scouts. It includes articles about events and activities, updates from the national headquarters, topical columns and essays, and news from various chapters nationwide. A table of contents appears on page 1.
- Physical Description: E1-E8, A1-A8, 32, C1-C8, B1-B8 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Boy Scouts of America -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Scout leaders -- United States.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations - Boy Scouts
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation
- Keyword: scoutmasters
- Keyword: scouters
- Keyword: magazines
- Keyword: scouts
- Keyword: scout masters
- Keyword: camping
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: mod-tim
- End Date: 1969-02
- Start Date: 1910~
- Time Period: new-sou
- Publication Title: Scouting
- Volume: 57
- Issue: 3
Name: Scouting MagazineCode: SCOUT
Name: Boy Scouts of America National Scouting MuseumCode: BSAM
- OCLC: 1605593
- ISSN: 0036-9500
- Library of Congress Control Number: 23-18525
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 78-4780
- Display Note: Masthead text: "A magazine for adults."
- Display Note: Folio text: "Scouting Magazine is published monthly and bi-monthly May-June and July-August."