Scouting, Volume 60, Number 3, March-April 1972 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Scouting, Volume 60, Number 3, March-April 1972
- Serial Title Scouting
- Series Title Cub Scout Materials
- Added Title Cub Scout Program Helps, June-July 1972
Author: Boy Scouts of AmericaCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Babson, WalterContributor Type: Personal
Name: Boy Scouts of AmericaPlace of Publication: New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Creation: 1972-03
- Content Description: Bi-monthly publication of the Boy Scouts of America, written for Boy Scout leaders, officials, and others interested in the work of the Scouts. It includes articles about events and activities, updates from the national headquarters, topical columns and essays, and news from various chapters nationwide. A table of contents appears on page 1.
- Physical Description: 66,  p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Boy Scouts of America -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Scout leaders -- United States.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations - Boy Scouts
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation
- Keyword: scoutmasters
- Keyword: scouters
- Keyword: magazines
- Keyword: scouts
- Keyword: scout masters
- Keyword: camping
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Rockwell, Norman, 1894-1978.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- End Date: 1972-02
- Start Date: 1867~
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Publication Title: Scouting
- Volume: 60
- Issue: 3
Name: Scouting MagazineCode: SCOUT
Name: Boy Scouts of America National Scouting MuseumCode: BSAM
- OCLC: 1605593
- ISSN: 0036-9500
- Library of Congress Control Number: 23-18525
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 78-4780
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth353588
- Display Note: Folio text: "Scouting Magazine is published eight times a year, issues are: January-February, March (Webelos leaders' edition), March/April, May-June, August (Scout leaders' edition), September, October, and November-December."