Bulletin of McMurry University, 2013-2014 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bulletin of McMurry University, 2013-2014
- Added Title Ninetieth session, 2013-2014
- Added Title Catalog, 2013-2014
- Added Title Bulletin, McMurry University, Volume 90, Number 14, May 2013
Author: McMurry UniversityCreator Type: Organization
Name: McMurry UniversityPlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 2013-05
- Content Description: Bulletin describes the governance, faculty, course offerings, and campus life of McMurry University in Abilene, Texas.
- Physical Description: 222 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: McMurry College -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: McMurry University -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogs
- Keyword: catalogues
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 2013
- End Date: 2014
Name: McMurry University CatalogsCode: MMUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: McMurry University LibraryCode: MMUL
- OCLC: 38467318
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth354158
- Display Note: "Volume XC, May 2013, No. 14."
- Display Note: "Published Annually."
- Display Note: Two of the pages are numbered 162.