Bulletin of McMurry University, 2009-2010 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bulletin of McMurry University, 2009-2010
- Added Title Eighty-seventh session, 2009-2010
- Added Title Catalog, 2009-2010
- Added Title Bulletin, McMurry University, Volume 87, Number 10, May 2009
Author: McMurry UniversityCreator Type: Organization
Name: McMurry UniversityPlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 2009-05
- Content Description: Bulletin describes the governance, faculty, course offerings, and campus life of McMurry University in Abilene, Texas.
- Physical Description: 192 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: McMurry College -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: McMurry University -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogs
- Keyword: catalogues
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 2009
- End Date: 2010
Name: McMurry University CatalogsCode: MMUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: McMurry University LibraryCode: MMUL
- OCLC: 38467318
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth354161
- Display Note: "Volume LXXXVII, May 2009, No. 10."
- Display Note: "Published Annually."