Bulletin of McMurry University, 2010-2011 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bulletin of McMurry University, 2010-2011
- Added Title Eighty-eighth session, 2010-2011
- Added Title Catalog, 2010-2011
- Added Title Bulletin, McMurry University, Volume 88, Number 11, May 2010
Author: McMurry UniversityCreator Type: Organization
Name: McMurry UniversityPlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 2010-05
- Content Description: Bulletin describes the governance, faculty, course offerings, and campus life of McMurry University in Abilene, Texas.
- Physical Description: 194 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: McMurry College -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: McMurry University -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogs
- Keyword: catalogues
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 2010
- End Date: 2011
Name: McMurry University CatalogsCode: MMUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: McMurry University LibraryCode: MMUL
- OCLC: 38467318
- Display Note: "Volume LXXXVIII, May 2010, No. 11."
- Display Note: "Published Annually."