[Portrait of Dorothy Phillips] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Portrait of Dorothy Phillips]
Donor: Locklear, AnitaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "History of Aviation Collection, Presented by Anita Locklear"
- Creation: [1918..1920]
- Content Description: Photograph of Dorothy Phillips. Phillips looks directly into the camera, her right hand resting underneath her chin. She wears a lace blouse, a sheer jacket, and a ring.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Locklear, Ormer Leslie, 1891-1920.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Aviation - Airplanes
- Keyword: stunt aviation
- Keyword: airplanes
- Named Person: Phillips, Dorothy
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1918
- End Date: 1920
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2013Code: SG13
Name: The Ormer Locklear ArchivesCode: ORMLC
Name: The University of Texas at DallasCode: UTD
- Accession or Local Control No: UTD_4OL07-2-02PB01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth355223