[Letter from Edward B. Carroll to Joseph A. Carroll, January 13, 1856] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Edward B. Carroll to Joseph A. Carroll, January 13, 1856]
Author: Carroll, Edward B.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1856-01-13
- Content Description: Letter from Edward B. Carroll to Joseph A. Carroll. He discusses the winter weather in Missouri, as well as the health of the family.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 25 x 38 cm., folded to 25 x 20 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Keyword: letters
- Named Person: Carroll, Judge Joseph A.
- Named Person: Carroll, Edward B.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Coverage Date: 1856-01
- Place Name: United States - Missouri
- Has Transcription: [Transcript of letter from Edward B. Carroll to Joseph A. Carroll, January 13, 1856], PCJM_0040-trans, ark:/67531/metapth355377/
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2013Code: SG13
Name: Judge Joseph A. Carroll CollectionCode: JJCC
Name: Private Collection of Jim McDermottCode: PCJM
- Accession or Local Control No: PCJM_0040
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth355375