Turnverein Clubhouse and Grounds, Houston, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Turnverein Clubhouse and Grounds, Houston, Texas
Name: Teolin Pilot Co.Place of Publication: Houston, Texas
- Digitized: 2008-02-04
- Content Description: Color postcard depicting the Turnverein Clubhouse and grounds in Houston, Texas. Park benches and a gazebo sit outside the buildings of the clubhouse. Correspondence on the back reads, "Hello! Little Girl, After many adventures I arrived here. It is a beautiful place. But have been sleepy most of the time. Write me little girl, Maude" It is addressed to Miss Rosa Louise Dill, 517 High St., Oklahoma City, Okla. Postmark is from Houston, Texas on Jul 15, 1909.
- Physical Description: 1 postcard: color; 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 in.
- Keyword: postcards
- Keyword: gazebos
- Keyword: club houses
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County - Houston
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: German Immigration to TexasCode: GITTX
Name: Private Collection of Joe E. HaynesCode: PCJEH
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 158
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth35557
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo