City Hall, Fort Worth, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title City Hall, Fort Worth, Texas
Name: Curt TeichPlace of Publication: Chicago
- Digitized: 2008-01-30
- Content Description: Color postcard picturing City Hall in Fort Worth, Texas. It is a large stone building with a red roof. Horses and carriages stand in the driveway of the building. Correspondence on the back reads, "My Dear baby dady Received [ ] papers and a letter this morning and will wright a letter tomorrow your Dady." It is addressed to Miss Rosa Louise Dill, 417 High St., Okla City. It is postmarked Decatur, tex on Jan 26, 1909.
- Physical Description: 1 postcard: color; 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 in.
- Keyword: postcards
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Horse-Drawn Vehicles
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Private Collection of Joe E. HaynesCode: PCJEH
- Accession or Local Control No: 101
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth35794
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro