1990 Census County Block Map (Recreated): Guadalupe County, Inset A01 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 1990 Census County Block Map (Recreated): Guadalupe County, Inset A01
- Series Title 1990 Census County Block Map
Cartographer: United States. Bureau of the Census.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Bureau of the Census.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1990
- Harvested: 2013
- Content Description: Inset map for Guadalupe County, Texas showing detail within a census block for which the U.S. Census Bureau collected data. The plotted map scale is 1:10,000.
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 84 x 92 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Census -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Guadalupe County (Tex.) -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Guadalupe County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Keyword: census blocks
- Keyword: statistical areas
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Guadalupe County - McQueeney
- Coverage Date: 1990
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=29.604056; east=-98.032033;
- Place Box: northlimit=29.623925; eastlimit=-97.996019; southlimit=29.584187; westlimit=-98.068048;
Name: United States Census Map CollectionCode: USCMC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 90B48187_A01
- Accession or Local Control No: (90RBLK) 19348187650100000000
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth358238
- Display Note: Total Sheets: 31 (Index 1; Parent 22; Inset 8)
- Display Note: Dimensions: 33 x 36 in.
- Display Note: "All maps display the 1990 geography; however, the features displayed on these maps are those shown on the Census 2000 maps. These maps show the boundaries and numbers of the 1990 census blocks as well as the named features underlying the boundaries."