[Fluffy Cat in a Handbag] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Fluffy Cat in a Handbag]
- Digitized: 2008-01-08
- Content Description: Embossed color postcard depicting a fluffy gray and white cat sitting inside a brown leather handbag. It is addressed to Miss Rosa Louise Dill, 521 Sou Mill St., Paris, Texas. It is postmarked Terrell, Tex on May 30, 1908.
- Physical Description: 1 postcard: color; 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 in.
- Keyword: postcards
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Pets - Cats
- Keyword: leather handbag
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1908~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Private Collection of Joe E. HaynesCode: PCJEH
- Accession or Local Control No: 044
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth35851
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo