[Photograph of Sacks, Barrels, and Salt Licks] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of Sacks, Barrels, and Salt Licks]
Photographer: McMurry, J. W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Dalhart, Texas
- Creation: 1947-04-09
- Digitized: 2008-02-08
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a foundation topped with full, piled sacks, barrels and salt licks. In the foreground is a wall with a door that has fallen after the Higgins/Glazier, Texas tornado.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 6 x 9 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Natural Disasters - Tornadoes
- Keyword: sacks
- Keyword: salt licks
- Keyword: sandbags
- Keyword: barrels
- Keyword: tornado damages
- Keyword: damages
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Lipscomb County
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Wolf Creek Heritage MuseumCode: WCHM
- Accession or Local Control No: 1998.2.74F_02
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth35942
- Display Note: Located within an envelope that reads, "J.W. McCurry", which is located within a larger envelope that reads, "Higgins and Storm Picture Negatives," on the front and on the back, "Tornado Pictures, 1947, Glazier maby Higgins, Negatives".
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo