Young Man in Suit Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Young Man in Suit
Donor: Albritton and Albritton Law FirmContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Rockwall, Texas
- Digitized: 2007-11-08
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a young man from the bust up. He is wearing a pinstriped suit with a vest, white collared shirt, and a striped tie. His hair is parted on the side and combed.
- Physical Description: One photographic image, b&w: 1.75 in. x 2.25 in. matted to 3.0 in. X 3.5 in.
- Keyword: Portraits
- Keyword: Studio Portraits
- Keyword: Young Men
- Keyword: Boys
- Keyword: Suits
- Keyword: Ties
- Keyword: Vests
- Keyword: Neckties
- Keyword: Pinstripe Suits
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Lipscomb County
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Wolf Creek Heritage MuseumCode: WCHM
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth35990
- Display Note: Photograph came with Foster-Harl Family photos.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo