Lois Koch Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Lois Koch
Donor: Lipscomb County Historical SocietyContributor Type: Organization
- Digitized: 2007-11-13
- No Language
- Content Description: Studio portrait photograph of a smiling Lois Koch from the bust up. She is wearing cat-eye glasses, a white blouse with lace collar, and a carnation corsage with ribbons. Her hair is short and curled.
- Physical Description: One photographic image, b&w: 3.5 in. X 5.0 in.
- Named Person: Koch, Lois
- Keyword: Corsages
- Keyword: Carnations
- Keyword: Ribbons
- Keyword: Glasses
- Keyword: Spectacles
- Keyword: Cat-eye Glasses
- Keyword: Collars
- Keyword: Lace
- Keyword: Lace Collars
- Keyword: Blouses
- Keyword: Portraits
- Keyword: Studio Portraits
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Lipscomb County
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Wolf Creek Heritage MuseumCode: WCHM
- Accession or Local Control No: 1996.9.406B
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth36019
- Display Note: Lela Mae Koch is the daughter of Fritz and Marie Koch.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo