Train, People, and Old Cars Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Train, People, and Old Cars
- Creation: 1918-11
- Digitized: 2007-11-13
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the first train into Follett, Texas. There are two ladies looking out from inside the train and men, children, and old cars on the right side.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic image, b&w: 7.0 in. X 5.0 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Automobiles
- Keyword: Trains
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Keyword: Cars
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Lipscomb County - Follett
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1918-11
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Wolf Creek Heritage MuseumCode: WCHM
- Accession or Local Control No: 1996.9.122
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth36084
- Display Note: written on back of photograph is, "First Train into Follett."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo