[Bill of sale for the slave "Joe" to William Murrell by D.S. Wade, May 1854] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Bill of sale for the slave "Joe" to William Murrell by D.S. Wade, May 1854]
Author: Ward, D.S.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1854-05
- Digitized: 2007-11-02
- Content Description: Bill of sale for the slave "Joe" to William Murrell from D.S. Ward.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Slavery
- Named Person: Murrell, William
- Named Person: Ward, D.S.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Cooke County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Coverage Date: 1854
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Private Collection of Howard and Brenda McClurkinCode: PCHBM
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth36150