[Lien for purchase of land by L.H. Stuckey to George Burkhart, March 15, 1881] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Lien for purchase of land by L.H. Stuckey to George Burkhart, March 15, 1881]
Author: Stuckey, L.H.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1881-03-15
- Digitized: 2007-11-02
- Content Description: Note with Vendor's Lien for purchase of 140 10/11 acres from George Burkhart by L.H. Stuckey, for land located in the Charles D. Ball survey in Montague County.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Real Estate
- Named Person: Stuckey, L.H.
- Named Person: Burkhart, George
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Montague County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1881
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Private Collection of Howard and Brenda McClurkinCode: PCHBM
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd