[Dr. Siddon's Home] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Dr. Siddon's Home]
Donor: Florence WingateContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1952~
- Digitized: 2008-03-25
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Dr. Siddon's home at 509 Seventh Street in Orange, Texas. Many trees surround this two-story home.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print: color; 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- Keyword: trees
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Orange County - Orange
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Heritage House MuseumCode: HHSM
- Accession or Local Control No: hhm_01844
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth36258
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro