[U.S. and Japanese officers during surrender negotiations] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [U.S. and Japanese officers during surrender negotiations]
Donor: Ray E. ParkerContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1945
- Digitized: 2008-03-11
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph relating to some type of surrender negotiations with the Japanese. U.S. and Japanese officers sit around a table on a navy ship.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print: b&w; 4 x 5 in.
- Keyword: Japanese
- Keyword: surrenders
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - World War II
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Japan
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Heritage House MuseumCode: HHSM
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: hhm_01574
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth36471
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL