Portrait of F.H Farwell reading a book Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Portrait of F.H Farwell reading a book
Donor: Williams, H. C.Contributor Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2008-03-06
- No Language
- Content Description: Portrait of F.H. Farwell in a pin-striped suit, sitting at a desk reading a book.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print, b&w 5.0 in. x 7.0 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- Keyword: portraits
- Named Person: Farwell, F.H.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Irving ArchivesCode: IPL
- Accession or Local Control No: hhm_01507
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth36533
- Display Note: Written on back of photo: FH Farwell
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo