Enochs, M.S. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Enochs, M.S.
Photographer: W.G. and A.J. ThussCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Nashville, Tennessee
Donor: Bancroft EstateContributor Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2008-04-14
- Content Description: Studio photograph M.S. Enoch. He is wearing a dark suit with a vest, high collar and plaid cravat. His hair is parted in the center and slicked down. On the bottom of the mat are the words, "Thuss, 230 N. Cherry St., Nashville, Tenn."
- Physical Description: One photographic image, b&w 5.25 in. X 7.5 in.
- Named Person: Enochs, M.S.
- Keyword: Portraits
- Keyword: Studio Portraits
- Keyword: Men
- Keyword: Young Men
- Keyword: Suits
- Keyword: Jackets
- Keyword: Coats
- Keyword: Blazers
- Keyword: Ties
- Keyword: Neckties
- Keyword: Vests
- Keyword: Pins
- Keyword: Lapels
- Keyword: Cravats
- Keyword: High Collars
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Tennessee - Davidson County - Nashville
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Heritage House MuseumCode: HHSM
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: hhm_01257
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth36753
- Display Note: Written on the back of the photograph is, "M.S. Enochs Miss."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo