[1920s road conditions] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [1920s road conditions]
Donor: Orange LeaderContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1920~
- Digitized: 2008-03-25
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a stalled car in the 1920's There are wagon wheels placed next to a barn on the right.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print: b&w ; 7 3/4 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Streets and Roads
- Keyword: street scenes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Automobiles
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Orange County - Orange
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1920~
- End Date: 1929~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Heritage House MuseumCode: HHSM
- Accession or Local Control No: hhm_01069
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo