2000 Census County Block Map: Bastrop County, Block 30 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 2000 Census County Block Map: Bastrop County, Block 30
- Series Title 2000 Census County Block Map
Cartographer: United States. Bureau of the Census.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Bureau of the Census.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2000
- Harvested: 2013
- Content Description: Parent map for Bastrop County, Texas showing the area of one geographic block for which the U.S. Census Bureau collected data. The plotted map scale is 1:15,000.
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 84 x 92 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Census -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bastrop County (Tex.) -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Bastrop County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Keyword: census blocks
- Keyword: statistical areas
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bastrop County - Jeddo
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bastrop County - Salem
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Fayette County - Elm Grove
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Gonzales County - Brown Hill
- Coverage Date: 2000
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=29.802727; east=-97.279537;
- Place Box: northlimit=29.852788; eastlimit=-97.221296; southlimit=29.752667; westlimit=-97.337777;
Name: United States Census Map CollectionCode: USCMC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: CBC48021_030
- Accession or Local Control No: (2KGUCOU) 42148021030000000000
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth369832
- Display Note: Total Sheets: 38 (Index 1; Parent 30; Inset 7)
- Display Note: Dimensions: 33 x 36 in.
- Display Note: "These large-scale maps show the boundaries and numbers for all census blocks within an entity. In addition to state and county, these maps show the boundaries, names and codes for American Indian areas, Alaska Native areas, Hawaiian home lands, county subdivisions, places and census tracts."